Monday, July 8, 2019

Idaho's Beauty






I recently traveled to the gorgeous state of Idaho for my sisters wedding. While I was there I was in awe of its beauty. Beauty that simply can't be captured, but I tried! Most of these photos were captured with my iPhone and don't do it justice, but I thought I'd share them anyway!  This trip stirred up an old purpose and passion in me. Some may know, I use to love photography,  and  still do, but I have resorted to capturing more of the everyday basics (like my kids) without my DSLR camera. But, Idaho awoke that passion to get behind a lens again and pursue more of my talent in this field!




My passion for photography started in college and never had the chance to blossom due to life circumstances. I dabbled here and there, but I never had the time, money, or energy to fully invest. But now that my kids are mostly in school, I have more time and energy, I've decided to engage once again. My passion revolves around being able to capture beauty in the simple things and bringing them to life! The two main things that draw me into this world are the beauty of nature and the beauty of individual personalities shining through each image! I'm excited for a new adventure and to see where it leads me. These are just a few of the images that have inspired and revived this passion in me! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...