Monday, June 26, 2017

A Morning in Motherhood

** I know most of you moms can relate to this post, and looking back at it, all I can do is laugh! Here is just a snapshot of what motherhood looks like...



My morning...

Wake up & shower to emerge to a sleeping hubby & screaming baby! Dress as fast as possible feed the baby & rush to my OB/gyn appt. About 2 minutes away from the doctors office, I get a flat tire! I pull off & assess, nope, no driving on it! Call to see if they can postpone my appt as I wait for my hubby. Nope, can't delay the appt. they simply cancelled it & have to call me to reschedule bc my doctor is too busy! 

The hubby gets to my car & he stays to fix the tire while I take the kids... we head to the park, only to find out halfway there the kids don't have shoes on! So, we turn around & head home!

We get home & I think things will calm down. Nope, wrong again! I pull Autumn out of her car seat to get poop all over my hand bc she's leaked out of her diaper, all up her back & on her legs! I change her & get everything cleaned! Head upstairs to put her to sleep.

I turn the stairs & my son is on the pot, pooping! So, I make him wait while I nurse & put Autumn to sleep! Oh wait, her crib sheet is not changed & has the huge pee spot from her leaking out last night! I change the sheet while she's screaming, my son is yelling "I'm done, mommy! Wipe me!" ... 

I put Autumn in the crib, let her cry... go wipe Zeek! Get him clean... and then go back to rock Autumn to sleep! 

It's now 10:15 & I'm just now sitting down to drink my first sip of (cold) coffee & eat breakfast!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...