Thursday, August 17, 2017

Autumn Grace



Autumn Grace: a name to represent & remind us of a change of season & mindset in our lives that has been filled with needed grace upon grace from from God! ...  She has been such an unknown blessing to come sliding (literally, I'll explain later) into our lives, growing our love beyond understanding! She is our miracle baby and I can not express the level of joy she brings to our home, not just for me, but for the entire family, esp the two older babes! And calling her a 'happy baby' does not do justice for just how joyous she really is; smiles & giggles are unending with her daily. Autumn is our third baby which makes it seem like she's growing up even faster than imaginable and I don't want to look back and realize I didn't document her early life as I did the others. So, here's to continuing with the pictures, memories, & mommy rants on the blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...