Sunday, February 13, 2011

Colorful scarfs!




Scarf: Antique store
Shirt: Gap
Belt: Thrifting
Jeans: Banana Republic outlet
Shoes: Plato's



Day 17. I found this scarf yesterday while antiquing and absolutely fell in love with the colors! I was so lucky because the price was way marked up (so I wasn't going to get it) but it just so happened that all scarfs were 50% off. I walk out of there with two beautiful scarfs for only 12$!!! I think I'm learning how wonderful it is to bring color into my wardrobe! The colors truly brighten my day, especially on a sunny days like today!... O, I can't wait for the warmth and beauty of Spring time!

1 comment:

  1. You look super skinny in these pictures! Just thought you might want to hear that! And your first picture is awesome- love the new pose.
    ~Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...