Thursday, February 17, 2011

Need a new skirt??


Do you live in Greenville? Have you been looking for a skirt similar to this J.Crew one? Well, I've been eye-ing skirts similar to this and I just so happened to run into one at Plato's Closet! They have a very similar J.Crew skirt in black and one in tan for only $12. Compare that to J.Crew's price of $70. It's well worth heading over there... the reason I did not walk out of the store with it? 1. budgeting reasons & 2. it was slightly big on me (but it is elastic so it could have worked if I wanted it too) Just thought I'd give y'all a heads up on this great deal!

1 comment:

  1. i totally tried this skirt on when we were in Boone! i loooove it, and now i wish id bought it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...