Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sit up straight and don't cross your legs





Tank: Old Navy
Cardigan: Sears (Apostrophe)
Belt: F21
Jeans: Banana Republic Outlet
Boots: Walmart




Day 21.
Today is Thursday and it feels like I should have been to Pilates and back already. However, Tuesday was my last session of the six weeks... It already feels so weird not having that workout! I will most likely sign up for another session, but since I'll be doing childcare during that time frame I need to find a new time slot to make it work! ... the only reason I bring this all up to you guys is because I feel like I should share some of the insight I learned over those 6 weeks. I'll start by letting you all know the reason I started personal training was because I was having so much back, hip, & knee pain that I needed something to change! Well, let me just say, Pilates was exactly what I needed. The main thing I took away from it was that your posture is key to how well your muscles can operate. Silly me. I never even cared to consider what my posture was like (no wonder why I was in so much pain). So, my goal to all you (w/ pain or no pain) is this week, keep a close eye on how you're sitting and what your posture is like. Sit up straight and don't cross your legs (it puts more strain on your back). Come back and let me know how it worked for you.

*if you have other questions or want the contact info for my WONDERFUL trainer, just ask!

2 comments:

  1. I think this outfit is my fav on you thus far

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good layering choice! I read that "citrine" (yellow/green) is supposed to be a hot accent color to neutrals this spring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...