Friday, March 4, 2011

Cold Rain & Trains


Blazer: Thrifting ($.80)
Shirt: Plato's (clearance $3)
Jeans: Banana Republic Outlet ($20)
Shoes: Thrifting ($4)




So my friends, this is our feeble attempt at taking pictures today! The picture above is the result of hearing a loud roaring train behind me... we had such bad luck that all you can do is laugh! Literally the second we stepped on those tracks it started to rain (I freaked for the life of my camera), then about 3 mins into taking (umm, maybe two) pictures that stupid train was coming for us!


Yep, those lights in that background are it... I'll admit, I was really excited for pictures today! I even came up with different poses and stuff, some with the jacket on and some with it off. But, obviously that didn't work out for us. I decided on this outfit today because when I woke up it was rainy and hailing. It was so gloomy and felt like fall again. These colors were perfect for that kinda feel! O, and I can't forget that I was super excited at how cheap this outfit was too. Remember this blazer was one of the ones I got for $.80 while thrifting, the best deal I've EVER gotten!


And there he goes...

And friends don't forget to follow me on bloglovin. I lost all of my followers... where are all of you?

7 comments:

  1. great outfit!!love the shirt and your blazer is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say....watch out for trains!!! But I love this outfit! I love the shoes! Where did you find those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Something so cool and yet so scary about shots on a train track

    <3, New Follower
    Come get a dose of laughter at A Taste of Ta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh love that blazer!


    P.S. I'm having a giveaway with Twenty Five Design! Drop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the compliments & for stopping by my blog! I greatly appreciate it! Hope to see y'all again.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi i just came across your blog and i had to tell you i love that jacket you are wearing, and photos on a train track are always one of my favorite! such a lovely blog!!

    -Brittany
    www.brittanyst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, love the jacket and the way it all mixes so pretty! ... Great location!

    <3 Cess O.
    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...