Saturday, April 16, 2011

The color is coming out!





Shirt: Thrifting
Pants: Hand-me downs
Shoes: Walmart



It's the first showing of the white pants for the season! I'll admit I had to tweak the style by folding the flare and then cuffing them. I hope you couldn't notice. But, they were necessary to complete this outfit! I tried on several pairs of pants this morning, but none of them looked right. So I buckled down and excepted the fate of these white ones! ... I've never been a fan of white pants do to the fact they are unflattering (at least on me) and they get dirty very easily! But, I think after today, they are growing on me. Perhaps I'll even take this pair and alter them so I can get rid of the bulky cuff from the flare and wear them more often! ... Now this shirt, it's a different story! I absolutely adore it & consider it one of my best thrift finds yet! Comfortable & stylish (& cheap). You can't beat that!
What is your take on white pants?



Don't forget to be spreading the word about the give-away once I reach 50 followers!

2 comments:

  1. This outfit sums up spring! Pretty florals, with fresh colors!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. im your latest follower!

    i love the print of the top.

    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/
    http://momdaughterreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...