Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday's Fancies

Whoa, this week flew by and was crazier than ever!
But, I am so excited that it's Friday! And I can just chill and relax on my couch before a wonderful date night tonight! ...For the past several weeks I've been daydreaming about a little get-away since it's much needed. And the other night didn't help when we went swimsuit shopping... The beach sounds so PERFECT right now! It's about time to be soaking up some sun for a good tan and relaxing by the water! My Friday's Fancies comes from that daydreaming... the perfect black one-piece (I'm hoping to get b/c it's extremely flattering. I should know from that little outing with the hubs. He even fell in love with the suit) and a cool (breezy) outfit! Oh, & if you can't tell, I'm obsessing over the floppy hat right now. I just love how adorable they are!


Friday's Fancies

6 comments:

  1. I'm always beach dreaming... and this is the outfit to do it in :)Visiting from Friday Fancies~ Ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beach sounds fuun! Love this set :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit!! I saw that skirt on Polyvore and am obsessed!!! Visiting from av's link up. Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i have those flipflops from target

    ReplyDelete
  5. the beach sounds positively perfect to me too...sigh. I am definitely going to be trying my hand at a one-piece this year and that black one may just have to be on my list! Love this whole outfit and am so thrilled to have you as a Friday’s Fancies faithful! Can't wait to see more from you in the weeks and months to come :) Have a very happy weekend! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...