Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Vintage & white legs




Jacket: Thrifting ($.80)
Shirt: Thrifting ($1)
Shorts: Plato's ($3)
Shoes: Thrifting ($4)
Purse: Thrifting ($2)


I tried to pull off the vintage look today, and I think I did pretty well! I mean an outfit for only $10.80!?! And this shirt is becoming one of my favorites. It's really comfortable! But I was in shock when I saw that my legs were as white as my shirt. What?! I mean come on sun, help me out a little bit... I guess this is just another excuse reason for a soon beach trip! I need some sun and relaxation! 

3 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVE this outfit! So cute and your accessories are perfect! Plus I just had to laugh at your "white legs" remark. Mine have always been the same so I got that Jergens Natural Glow self-tanner and it's worked pretty well so far. I even found a coupon on their website! Love finding deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore the shirt! Also, love the bracelet. It would go with the necklace I bought today while we were shopping!!! The purse is what I am looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...