Thursday, May 5, 2011

Short & sweet



Dress: T.J. Maxx
Cardigan: Thrifting
Purse: My lovely sister (Vera Bradley)
Shoes: Target



Here I am playing catch up with all my photos and outfits from last week! When I went to Cola for the weekend, I didn't realize how much I was slacking on blogging... my apologies! Last Thursday night (wow, it's been a whole week...), the hubs and I went to a (support raising) banquet for Miracle Hill Ministries! Such a great ministry that we fully support and desire to support financially one day. It is the same company that I worked for back in October at the Boy's Shelter, so it makes it even easier to fully support them knowing the hearts behind the entirety of the ministry!  ... This was my little outfit for the event. What a comfy, (short) & sweet dress it is! O, and did I mention that we stopped at Krispy Kreme on the way home?! YES, the HOT sign was definitely on! 

3 comments:

  1. OF COURSE!!! I knew the HOT sign was on, and I KNEW you would go there!! I told Gordon when we drove by, Jonny and Mandy will be going to get some donuts after the banquet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the purse! So glad to see you enjoy it! What a great deal I got on it!

    Your lovely sister.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...