Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wedding Coordinator!






Hello again, my lovely friends!! I took a day off due to the fact I was coordinating a wedding! My dear friends April & Jacob got married last night! Wahoo, I love marriage!! ... This was the first wedding [ever] that I've coordinated. In all honesty I didn't really know I was going to be taking over this roll, but in the end I'm extremely glad I was granted the opportunity! I can now add Wedding Coordinator to my resume. I showed up to the rehearsal Thursday night to simply "tell people where to go" and then found out there was a lot more to my duties! I directed & coordinated the entire rehearsal & it was a success. I was then asked to come early to the wedding, and by early I mean 5 hours early, so that I could take the 'getting ready pictures' for the bride! I jumped on that opportunity since I have been missing photography.  I then ended up helping with all the photos since I was there anyway (more like I just jumped in to take the photos I wanted too)! And once it was time for the ceremony (& reception), I stepped into action again, as the coordinator! I got everyone where they needed to go, when they needed to be there. And it was a great success! They are officially married now! Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Rodgers!! I can really see myself pursuing a career in the 'wedding coordinator' field. I had such a blast doing it and I even earned the name "Boss Lady"! 

What has your weekend looked like?  

I will be updating my photography blog now that I have pictures to post... check it out!
http://ajoybrushphotography.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely see you as a coordinator! Great job!! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...