Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Outfit Post: a little pop



 Shirt: Plato's (Old Navy)
Necklace: Birthday Gift
Shorts: Thrifting
Shoes: Target (Birthday $)




I apologize for the quality and awfulness of these pictures.... but I think this outfit is worth posting, simply because its what I've been living in for several days & it reveals the real me! Since we're currently living out of a suitcase, I find myself resorting to the same outfits over and over, so why not just wear the same shirt all the time (I think maybe 3 days in a row?)?!? It's comfortable & cute. Not to mention the fact, that I got birthday money last weekend, which allowed me to add some 'pop' to the outfit. My mom got me this gorgeous necklace & then I found these matching shoes at Target... Even though that money helped give it a pop, I don't think it helped with changing up what I wear each day. It only aided the 'wear it over  & over' syndrome since the two are now my favorite & I've literally worn them the past 3 days. You'll see how obsessed I am in the next several outfit posts... 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...