Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday's Fancies

Friday's Fancies


Today over on {av's} link up we are all contributing our Back to School Best! I knew I wanted to try and stick to the typical "school girl" look, but add some spice! I have completely fallen in love with this layered look, the stripes & the pop of pink.  I mean who can go wrong with this color pallet?! O, and that bag? ADORABLE. I wish I could run out and buy it right now... In all honesty, I wish I were going back to school. I miss all the fun supply shopping & hype of meeting new friends! But those days are long gone... Or at least until I have kids! :-)

Ok friends, now don't forget that you can go to {av's} page & vote for my look by 'liking' it... So, if you like it don't be shy! Just let us all know... (click the button below)

4 comments:

  1. I love the color combo in this outfit! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!! Those pink boots are amazing and I love the black and white sweater! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...