Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Outfit Post: Stripes against black


Shirt & Skirt: Plato's Closet (Ann Taylor)
Shoes: Target



Friday Night Date Night. What a fun excuse to get all dressed up and take pictures!! The hubs & I both were able to wear our new outfits! His is from the other day when we went on a day date outlet mall shopping... doesn't he deserve the hottest husband award?! I think absolutely YES. & my outfit is from the long search on Friday for a wedding photog. outfit. However, this was outfit #2 which I did NOT end up wearing (for the very reason I brought a back-up outfit). The brides colors were yellow, grey, & purple! I didn't want to steal any of the thunder, so I resorted to my all black outfit. Luckily, I got to keep this gem even though I didn't wear it for it's original purpose! Husbands nice like that, not making me take back clothes and all, even though we decided on only 1 outfit which ever one worked! He's just out some green pieces of paper & I up two outfits...

2 comments:

  1. Love this one, Mandy! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, what a fantastic post!! Love both of your date night outfits -SO adorable! Also, your skirt is just gorgeous love both the fit & shape. Just read your above post "The Green-eyed Monster," and it's so true that jealousy can seep into our lives. Love that you mentioned the bit about staying thankful because it's so true. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...