Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Love

Snapshots from our lovely weekend...









1. Do to the fact that I ate out about every day last month from being out of town, we are doing everything we can to eat healthy this month. So, last week I stole this recipe from Pinterest & made some stuffed peppers for dinner! Absolutely delicious.

2.  One of my best purchases... After posting this post about my decorating style I found this beauty, for only $10 at a thrift store! It is the perfect trunk for when we have kids because it has the hinge that doesn't slam & it's pure wood in the middle for a great quality piece... after research we've found that in stores it'd average out to be around $100 for a similar piece! & it is totally my style. WAHOO...

3. This is our lovely new bedspread with the trunk...

4. Off to the Farmers market for a lovely Saturday morning stroll...

5. We ended up buying some black bean hummus & some cheese!

6. Me & the stud muffin...

7. who bought me these BEAUTIFUL flowers at the Farmers Market!

8. I love everything about them esp. the jar they're in!

Here's to wonderful weekends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...