Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Outfit Post: Coffee Date




 
Cardigan: Thrifting (Mossimo)
Tank: Thrifting
Jeans: Banana Republic Outlet
Shoes: Off Broadway Shoes



I am absolutely loving my new job. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to work for or even a more adorable shop to work in! I get to organize stunning clothes & help the sweetest customers find new treasures all day long! What fun is that?! But, since I started working, it seems like life has gotten extremely busy! We've been juggling all our different schedules & time as a couple... I feel like the last time I was able to really spend time with my hubby was this past weekend when had a chance to grab some coffee downtown! It was the perfect evening out because it was the first time we had anything like fall weather! A nice cool breeze with a chill in the air. One of my favorite items to wear is a classic cardigan & it's such a great feeling to be able to throw it on & not be scorching hot!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...