Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Product Review: eShakti







Have you heard of eShakti yet?? Well, this lovely cardigan is from there. A simple comfortable cardigan with the perfect touch of color & perfect touch of character... Ever since I found this website, I've fallen in love with it! I haven't heard of very many other stores that let you customize all your measurements. Their motto explains it best "We design. You Customize". And let me tell you, it's so worth checking out their "designs" because they're ADORABLE. So many high fashion pieces to choose from! Seriously, I'm telling you it's worth checking out!! I'll just leave you with a few of my favorite items from eShakti...


1 comment:

  1. It's so cute, and that dress on the right is adorable! Did they sponser you?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...