Monday, November 14, 2011

Photo Post: Boise, ID

I had the awesome opportunity to fly out and see my sister in Boise last week! What a much needed time for some sister bonding! I was born in Idaho, so it's always so much fun going back to where some of my roots are from... I hadn't seen my sister in over a year so there was lots of chit-chatting and catching-up that needed to be done. And lets not forget to mention the shopping, eating, & hanging out that took place too! I had such a blast with her... I'll go ahead and be blunt when saying, it absolutely SUCKS that we don't live in the same city together (or some what closer)! It's frustrating, annoying, & (kinda) depressing having your best friend live across the US from you... coming back from such a great time just makes me miss her all that much more!




For more photo's from Sheila's photo shoots click HERE!





1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about living so far from your sister! I miss Rose all the time, even though we're only 5 hours away now, it's not like I can go see her whenever I want! It was even harder when we were in SC! Glad you got some time to catch up! There's just something about a sister that no one else can replace!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...