Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bargains.


Button up shirt: Plato's (Old Navy)
Shirt: Old Navy
Necklace: Old Faithful's Antiques
Belt: F21
Jeans: Plato's (Express)
Shoes: Plato's (Coach)





Day 16. I must dedicate this post to antiquing and thrifting! Ever since I found the wonderful deal on my pearl necklace, cameo ring, and polka-dot shirt, I have been obsessed with antiquing! I love bargain shopping and recently I have gone hardcore with it! I have found some amazing deals at both antique stores and at thrift stores! Today was a fun outing with my sister in-laws and mother in-law. We went from antique store to antique store and ended at the local Goodwill! And oh boy, did I find some great stuff! ... I must tell you a needed tip before going on an outing like this: always set a budget! Yes, I am a budget-er. I only allow myself to spend $20/day (if that) when I go to places like this. It makes you search and find the best deal there is and it also makes you figure out what you really want or need! I ended the day with 2 antique scarfs, a skirt, and two shirts all for my $20! And it was all stuff on my 'need to add to the wardrobe' list! I'll post some pictures of my goods tomorrow, but until then I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...