Friday, February 11, 2011

Patience is a virtue.





Shirt: Gap
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shorts: Express
Belt: NY & Co.
Leggins: idk
Boots: Bakers


Day 15. the challenge is half way over. a recap of the outfits will be coming tomorrow! Today's outfit was fun, different, and I even felt comfortable in it!...But, I must admit I'm starting to get more excited about my outfits after the challenge than I am for the next 15 'challenge' outfits. I think it's one of those things where I know I have more freedom with my entire wardrobe now, so knowing that's off limits makes me want it! This is just one example of how the evil in us works... you want what you can't have! Patience is a virtue. This makes me think of this verse, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law." - Gal. 5:22-23! I think I'll leave you on that note... Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...