Saturday, February 19, 2011

Boring but Sunny




Shirt: Gap
Necklace: Olde Faithful's Antiques
Jeans: Plato's (Express)
Shoes: Walmart



Day 23.
It's a gorgeous Saturday afternoon and here I am wasting it, sitting around! The good news is, I sat around watching 'The Matrix' this morning, so that my husband could create his 'official' website for his music! We're one step closer to making his music come alive! But, now he's off to work and I have several hours to kill until I attend a wedding shower, aka a lingerie shower! O, lingerie... there is so much that could be said about you, but I'll leave that for another day! ... I feel like today's kind of a basic boring day, which might be why I dressed that way! Simple, basic, & comfy. Or in the words of my husband, "Classy"!?! What is your wording for this outfit?? I'd love to know your thoughts, so go comment... or, just tell me about your Saturday since it's probably a little more entertaining than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...