Sunday, February 20, 2011

Follow me on Bloglovin

Hey Friends~

I've decided to try and promote my blog a little more! I'm hoping to get more followers and readers! One way to do that is through the site 'Bloglovin'... So, I ask all of you that are following me now, to go and follow me on bloglovin. The more followers I have on there is what will allow my post's to start being published on their site! If you love Google Reader, you'll love this site too. There are thousands of blogs you can search and find and follow, right there on one site (that means you don't have to switch back and forth btw blogs!).
Thanks for your support, it is greatly appreciated!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

"The More, the Merrier!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...