Thursday, February 3, 2011

Brrrr...




Button up: Plato's (Old Navy)
Cardigan: Thrifting
Belt: F21
Jeans: Plato's (Express)
Shoes: Plato's (Coach)


Day 7: So, I've completed an entire week of the challenge and I've learned a ton! As you can tell in the pictures a cold front is on its way in... brrrr it's cold out today! I am hoping for (but not expecting) decent weather for this weekend. Most of what we have planned is best outside (shopping, the Biltmore House, & exploring downtown), so I'm hoping that even if it is cold, there won't be snow or sleet! I guess we will have to wait and see...

For the past week I have had a craving for something sweet, but I couldn't pin what it was... I had some cheesecake but that did not satisfy the craving. So today I started looking online for dessert places here in town. I came across Strossners. I have heard tons about this bakery, but had never been bc of the tale of how expensive it was! Jonny and I ventured over there and found that its actually reasonably priced and absolutely delicious! Definitely sweet (too sweet to finish)! My craving is now satisfied!

1 comment:

  1. love the coat and I think your outfit looks good with your chilly "new england" looking background.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...