Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Continual Thoughts

I have had some continual thoughts throughout the day, so I thought I'd share them...

1) The more I read other blogs involved in the 30 day challenge, I've realized two things: I started this challenge way early (4 days early) and I broke one of the rules (and plan to break it again)! The reason I started early, well I can't really tell you why. I just did. It was when me and my friend decided we'd get together. So here I am like 5 days ahead of everyone else, which gives me an 'off' feeling. I can't tell you why though... and the rule I broke?! I went shopping. Yep, remember the wonderful finds at Target the other day? Those were the rule breaking buys. And I plan on buying stuff this weekend at JCrew (If I find good deals)!

2) Another thing I noticed from other blogs... skirts are the 'in' thing! Too bad I own only one! I feel like such an odd man out for wearing jeans so much! Perhaps I'll look into skirts a little more, but no guarantee I'll fall for them...

3) I've realized how much I need jewelry! My collection is very minimal! I see jewelry that I like and desire quite often, but I can never justify spending money on it! It always seems to be way over priced. But, I think this challenge is showing me the importance of it and I'm going to do my best to find great deals, so that I can expand my collection. If you have any suggestions let me know... (esp. if it goes with black or gold)!

4) As weird as it sounds, I have had three colors on my mind lately! I really want to find shirts in these colors Coral, Burnt Orange, and Burnt Yellow! For some odd reason I'm really starting to like the rustic colors... But of course, when you have something you want you can NEVER find it! So help me by keeping your eyes open too!


5) And guess what?! ... I just got my new belts in the mail!! I love them all... Keep your eyes open for them in my upcoming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...