Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sun after the Rain



Cardigan: Macy's
Cami: Express
Belt: Christmas (NY & Co)
Skinny Jeans: Banana Republic
Boots: Christmas (Bakers)
Satchel: Target



Day 6: One of my favorite things is when the sun comes out after it rains. It's some of the freshest air! Today is going to be a great day! I woke up early, had my coffee, and am getting a head start on things. Not to mention my belts come today! I'm very excited about this! I'm also very excited about our little get-away trip this weekend! We leave Friday for Asheville and last night the hubby slipped up and told me that our hotel room has a jacuzzi tub, just for me! O, relaxation here I come! Plus, we got free tickets to the Biltmore house! So, we are going to wake up early Saturday and head over to the Biltmore for some great exploration! O, and it just so happens that the factory outlet for JCrew is there in Asheville. Will we be stopping? Absolutely! I have too much to look forward to that I'm bubbly and giddy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...