Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Dreary Rainy Day



Cardigan: Sears
Tee: Gap
Jeans: Plato's (Express)
Shoes: Plato's (Coach)


Day 5: I must admit today is kinda dragging. It's so rainy and dreary out... I could hardly get out of bed this morning to make it to pilates, but I made it! And it was refreshing, until after lunch when I completely crashed on the couch. Can't you tell in the pics I woke up just to take them before my hubby ran out again to get stuff to fix the dryer?... I apologize now for the uninspired outfit! Wearing this outfit has made me realize though, how much jewelry adds to an outfit. I could have spiced this outfit up so much, but I literally have 3 necklaces and 2 pairs of earrings and that's the extent of my jewelry collection. However, this issue is being worked on! :-)

I'm off to curl back up in bed and watch a movie because I'm still so exhausted... and what else are you suppose to do on a rainy day?! Hope y'all can go relax a little too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...