Monday, February 21, 2011

Busy with Spring fever!



Earrings: This & That Jewelry ($1.25)
Shirt: Thrifting (Gap)
Necklace: Antique Store
Shorts: Plato's (Express)
Leggins: Holister
Shoes: Plato's




Day 25. It's Monday and the start of an extremely busy week! We have something planned every night this week and then my mom comes in town for the weekend! It should be a lot of fun, but there's still always the hustle and bustle of being busy! The weather is still amazing here, so this weekend when my mom comes we're using our gift cards for an hour long pedicure w/ a glass of wine. True relaxation. I can't wait! The pedicure is much needed since the weather is appropriate for sandals, now. Plus, Saturday is the 30th day of the challenge, which means I will be allowed to start wearing sandals this weekend! Perfect timing. Spring is right around the corner and I'm so excited! I'm excited for the warmth of the sun, the beautiful blooming flowers, beach trips, smoothies, mountain trips, and of course spring clothes. I went to visit Jonny at work today and while I was at the mall I was browsing the racks to see what spring clothes are already out. And let me just say, there is some fabulous things! I can't wait to see what else comes out... favorite thing right now for spring, the floral print button ups and skirts! What are you most excited about for Spring?

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for floral prints, the new sandals I bought at JC Penney's today, bright nail polishes, shorts and skirts and going to the beach! I love spring/summer! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...