Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Colors.





Pearls: Antique store
Cardigan: TJ Maxx
Tank: Old Navy
Belt: F21
Shorts: Plato's (Express)
Leggins: idk
Boots: Walmart


Day 12. It is a no confidence kinda day! I must have thought that bringing color out in my outfit might bring color to my day... that did not happen! Today's been productive, though. Productive by going to pilates, going grocery shopping for healthy food (to overcome the overwhelming feelings of 'fatness'), and doing tons of laundry since the washer was finally fixed (so I thought it was fixed until it started leaking again)... It has been one of those days where the common weight issue has been looming over my head and then confirmed by taking pictures for this post... O, how I wish I never went on birth control (to cause me to gain this weight) or sometimes I wish I wasn't a girl so I didn't have to worry about any of this! But, life goes on and I remind myself that I am deeply loved exactly the way I am, loved by my Creator and loved by my amazing husband! Weight is not everything!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the mix of colors in this outfit! So bold and pretty. You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful, Mandy! I definitely resonate with so many things that you said in this post. It's something I've been thinking about a lot lately.. a post is coming on in the next week. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not fat! and no matter how skinny or fat a girl may be, they will always have something to mole over regarding their weight. You are right, you are loved and cherished by God and many others for just the way you are :-).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...