Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fashion Tips

This photo was taken accidentally while setting the auto-timer! But I liked it, so I had to post it!



Dress: idk
cardigan: Gap
belt: F21
Leggins: Holister
Shoes: Plato's


Day 13.
Because Wednesdays are my laziest days, I decided to dress up a little! I've had all day to pick this outfit and I have absolutely no where to wear it to. Good combo! I even had to take my own pictures since Jonny is working long hours at Apple bc of the Iphone going to Verizon...

On another note, the other night I attended a Jewelry Party for a friend. It was so much fun! I'll be hosting a party in a couple weeks as well. What a great way to have a Girls Night; jewelry, food, and girl talk?! You can't beat that! But, at that party they told us some fashion tips. So here they are...

1) Everyone woman must have two colors in her wardrobe! Black & Turquoise. The reason is bc ANYONE can wear both colors. Black is always a simple slimming color on everyone! & turquoise goes with every different complexion out there! These are perfect colors to get for this Spring (or any time for that matter)!

2) As you are shopping, experts say that you should spend 30% of your budget on clothing and 70% of your budget on accessories! Can you believe it? Only 30% on essential items for your wardrobe! And the reason for the 70% on accessories? It's bc having accessories automatically doubles your wardrobe. Accessories can change every outfit you own and go with multiple outfits, so you might as well just change up your jewelry to create an entirely new outfit! The more accessories, the more outfits you'll have!

1 comment:

  1. The dress looks really cute! I agree with the 30% - 70% thing, a different accessory totally makes up a different outfit :) x

    Bows and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...