Friday, February 25, 2011

A day off...

I am so sorry friends, but I have missed out on a day of the 30 day challenge... I got way too busy today! I started my [early: 6:00am wake up call] morning spending some quality time with this little guy! Isn't he just adorable?! We had some fun and then I had the pleasure of rocking him to sleep! So peaceful and relaxing! [I can't wait for kids of my own 2 yrs. MAX].


After babysitting I got caught up hanging out with my mom doing some shopping! So, since I don't have outfit pics I decided to let you see some of the thrift finds from the other day and some of the [cheap] jewelry I found today! Enjoy & sorry this was a not so fun, last minute kinda post....


[Today's findings... This n That Jewelry has almost everything for $1.25! I got the earrings and two necklace/earring sets (plus earrings not in photo) for only $5. Summary $5 = 2 necklaces & 5 pair of earrings. Also, in the picture is a pearl bracelet from an antique store for $1.50 & a vintage scarf for $5.]



[And below are the finds from thrifting the other day... vintage heels, comfy loafers, and a couple belts!! Not in photo is my pink skirt.]

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...