Thursday, February 24, 2011

A job, thrifting, & a party.





Shirt: Gap
Cardigan: Old Navy
Belt: thrifting
Jeans: Banana Republic Outlet
Shoes: Plato's (Coach)



Day 28. So the reason for [almost] all black today?! Well, yesterday I got an unknown number calling me and it just so happened to be Macy's! For those of you that don't know, I worked at Macy's just for the holidays and told them I did not want to continue on with them! Well, apparently I am still in the system and they are wanting me to come in and discuss several different positions they're willing to offer me. I will be going in at 3pm today. Their dress code is all black. or in their words 'appear' all black (meaning the outer layer of what I'm wearing must be black but I can spice things up with shoes and under shirts)... I feel like them calling me was a total God thing. When I left, I told myself that if they were the ones asking me to stay and work for them, I would. And now they called me, asking me to work for them. Hmmmm, kinda ironic. or kinda like something God would do (open doors and provide for His children). I'll let you know how it goes and if the positions work with our schedule (the only reason I wouldn't work for them)... I must also tell you, that today I found some AMAZING things at the thrift store (Goodwill). I found so much I had to put over half of it back. Bummer. But, I'll let you ponder the thought of me in a bright pink high-waisted grandma skirt (cuz I totally bought one). Pictures coming soon in a post dedicated to my dear friend Jessy (who created my new header)! ... O, and one more thing, I'm sooo excited because tonight is going to be some great girl time! I'm hosting my Premier Jewelry Party! I can't wait. AND my mom is coming in town tonight! ... It's a good day all around.

1 comment:

  1. That is one awesome door in the photos. Congrats on the job surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...