Saturday, February 5, 2011

Home Sweet Home


Shirt: Plato's (Gap)
Cardigan: Gap
Jeans: Banana Republic Outlet
Boots: Walmart


Day 9! Here I am on the hotel steps before we packed our stuff and headed out! Like I said yesterday, the point of the outfit is warmth...


So, here I am even more bundled up, a hat and scarf, soon adding the coat! At this time we didn't know if it'd be nice enough outside to go to the Biltmore Estate, so I prepared just in case!

Coat: Christmas (Steve Madden)
Yep, there's the coat! But, to our surprise I eventually was able to take off the coat because the beautiful sun came out to shine upon us!

And I'll leave you with a picture with the (side of the) Biltmore House in the background! We had such an amazing weekend and time together in Asheville! It was a perfect 4 year celebration and Valentines present! The Biltmore was STUNNING... We will be returning in the spring to explore more of the gardens and winery... too much to see in one visit! I highly recommend everyone going at least one time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...