Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

This is my absolutely adorable husband! How attractive is he?! I know. SOOOO attractive! This morning I showed up to church and saw him on stage and was in awe of how cute he is. He dresses up just for me! I just wanted to post this picture bc I love his outfit and know he did it all for me... When we first met he would only go into and buy stuff at thrift stores. The mall was off limits and so was any store that sold name brand clothing. He was set in his ways, only until recently! He got this sweater at the JCrew clearance store in Asheville for only 15$!! I can't believe he will even consider buying name brand stuff... what a drastic change!


Day 10. I picked my purple shirt bc it was one of the few items of my 30 that I have not worn yet. And then I realized I had the perfect scarf to brighten it up... My dad goes to Italy every year and he always brings me back stuff, scarfs especially! This is one of the many Italy scarfs I have!



Scarf: Italy
Shirt: Gap
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Walmart


And now I'm off to make some wonderful cheese dip! We have two parties to attend this afternoon, a birthday and then, of course, a super bowl party! My favorite part of the super bowl? All the delicious food and socializing... MMMmmm, I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...