Monday, February 7, 2011

In need of Creativity!


Scarf: Christmas
Shirt: Plato's (Gap)
Jeans: Plato's (Express)
Shoes: Walmart
Belt: F21
Bracelet: Idk


Day 11! I must admit that this challenge is getting harder the farther into it I am bc I have so few items picked and I don't want to repeat outfits! Can't you tell, my outfits are starting to get less creative! Hopefully I can pull it together and find some creativity within myself somewhere!

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I need jewelery! Well, tonight I was invited to a Premier Jewelery party and I'm rather excited! My husband has given me permission to buy something if there is something I like... I know. I'm continually breaking this 'no shopping' rule, but it seems worth it to me if I find a good enough deal and since this challenge is what has brought to my attention these certain needs to enhance my wardrobe! ... I forgot to share the goods I found at JCrew Clearance this past weekend! I was very proud that I stuck to buying things I've been wanting for awhile now, and things I've needed! Here they are...


Do you recognize the colors? Look back at this post ... Yep, it's the burnt yellow and burnt orange shirts that I've been wanting!! Now all I need is a coral shirt! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...