Sunday, February 27, 2011

Luna Rosa on day 30!



Shirt: Thrifting (Target)
Cardigan: TJ Maxx
Watch: JC Penney
Necklace & Earrings: This n That Jewelery
Jeans: Plato's (Express)




Day 30! The final day... no more challenge, which I'll admit I'm very excited about it! The challenge was great, but it was a true challenge. I really enjoyed it and I'll definitely do it again, but next time I'll be a lot smarter with what I pick! I think I failed when it came to the 30 items I chose... moving on to new & better outfits and new creativity. And Spring Time!!! Yep, today was 78 degrees and my hubs and I totally took advantage of the beautiful day. We took the pup for a run around the baseball field (as you see in the pic below) and then hit up downtown for some A-MAZING gelato! Can I just say that it was the first time I had gelato that actually tasted like the real stuff I had in Italy!?! All of you should head to Luna Rosa right now and try the mango gelato. To die for... come back and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...