Tuesday, February 15, 2011

School girl?!






Cardigan: Old Navy
Shirt: Thrifting (target brand)
Necklace: Valentines gift (target)
Skirt: Thrifting (Gap)
Belt: F21
Shoes: Walmart


Day 19. I'm almost 2/3 done with this challenge! I feel like I've done pretty well and I have learned a ton of things! ... I picked this skirt today since it has been in the upper 60's and lower 70's! Can you believe it is suppose to be 76 degrees on Friday?! How wonderful is that! But, once I picked the skirt I had to find a shirt that would go with the necklace I got for Valentines Day from my hubby. I love this necklace and am so excited I finally got it! It's the one of the only necklaces I have to go with black ... I must admit that I don't like the cardigan with this outfit but since there is still that crispness in the air I had to stay warm! I felt like a classy school girl in this outfit and enjoyed dressing up (since I never do)! Do you think it looks school girl-ish (comment please)?

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite outfits! I also love the simple one you did with just a yellow shirt and scarf. It is so interesting to see the different outfits you can put together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...