Monday, February 14, 2011

A special 'love' day.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! (day 18) Here is how our valentines day went. I woke up and my hubby made me delicious heart shaped waffles! I went back to sleep and when I woke up again, the entire house was spotless and this surprise was in the living room for me!! Pink roses, wine, chocolate, and a necklace I have been eye-ing for the past two weeks! :-)


Then he informed me that it was suppose to be in the 70's today and that he was taking me on a picnic in the mountains!! So we enjoyed the warm weather at Jones Gap...


He is absolutely amazing and I love him SOOOOOOO much!! :-)



Cardigan: Thrifting
Shirt: Banana Republic
Necklace: Antiquing
Jeans: Banana Republic outlet
Boots: Walmart


Then on our way home from the mountains we stopped at a local thrift store by our house. And I got the BEST deal in my life... no joke! I got both of these Blazers for only $ .80 each! They were both on the $1 rack, but then the entire store was an extra 20% off since it was V-Day! I'm in love with both of them!


When we got home, we opened the porch door to let the warm air and breeze drift in while we sat on the couch drinking hot tea and played cards! What a beautiful perfect day it was! Not because of all the goodies, but because I got to spend quality time with my amazing hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...