Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday's Fancies

Happy Friday!
Friday's Fancies this week is based on the event of us driving to Columbia to celebrate Jonny's birthday with my family! Tonight we're going out to dinner and then to a concert (a pretty chill concert)!

Friday's Fancies
Friday's Fancies on Polyvore.com

I love the simplicity of this outfit with the added details like the lace scarf and small pop of mint in the earrings!! I also love how comfy maxi dresses are, you can never go wrong with one! And it always dresses up an outfit, which I love!
Off to Columbia we go...

{Don't forget to check other friday's fancies out or link up yourself by clicking the image below!}

3 comments:

  1. LOVEEE the dress and those earrings. great picks :) and cute blog! now following. xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit! I am in love with those shoes. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! It's always exciting to have new followers! :-)

    PS: I love your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...