Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Celebration & great food in Cola!


Scarf: Antiquing
Cardigan: Thrift
Shirt: Thrift (Old Navy)
Jeans: Plato's (Old Navy)
Shoes: Walmart






So, yeaa... I had to throw this scarf over my hair because I was running late and had no time to shower and wash my hair! Gross. or more like reality of life! {The reason I was running late was because I waited till the last minute to make some delicious chicken salad to share at my Tastefully Simple meeting...} However, I think I learned to love the scarf/headband look throughout the day, though! I'm sure yall will be seeing it more often!


Overall, the weekend was a WONDERFUL time celebrating Jonny's 23rd Birthday! {Jonny's birthday really isn't until Wednesday}. My parents really do spoil us (they're so generous). Friday we went exploring used book stores for my hubs to find a box set of The Chronicles of Narnia books for his birthday present. No luck, so we will be ordering them off line. But, then we had a great b-day celebration at Uno's Pizzeria, at a Brenton Brown concert, and then at home with some carrot cake (J's current favorite)! ... And today was full of thrift stores, antique stores, & consignment shops! So, get ready for some fun posts coming up. I have lots of good finds to share with yall!


The most amazing Chicken Salad, EVER! It's my absolute favorite.

2 cups cooked shredded chicken
1 cup halved red grapes
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup cashews
3/4 cup vidalia onion dressing (tastefully simple brand)

*add it to a croissant and it's the perfect lunch!*

2 comments:

  1. That chicken salad looks amazing!!
    And I totally love the scarf as a headband look!

    ~Ariel at adreamersdaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...