Monday, March 28, 2011

London Fog



Coat: Thrifting (London Fog)
Shirt: Thrifting
Belt: F21
Jeans: Plato's (Express)
Shoes: Target





Here is my new "trench coat", I guess you would call it! I've been searching for one for months now, but could never buckle down and fork out the mullah. Until I found this gorgeous pink one at a thrift store for only 8$! And come to find out, it is a London Fog (the trench coats of trench coats)... The name actually defined the weekend quite well (minus the London part)! Rain, gloom, clouds, foggy mind, cold, tired, on and on. To spare you the details, I'll just say that it was a gloomy sad emotional weekend and add on top of that the stress of a flat tire w/ being informed that we really need to replace all four tires! Money money money, it really does make the world go round!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...