Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tricks and games







Due to the fact that the weather has been tricking us lately, I was very lazy when getting dressed this morning! I grabbed the first comfortable thing I saw in my closet, the red striped long sleeve shirt! And then, knowing it was suppose to be rainy and cold all day, I threw on a sweater and jeans. Boring, I know... But, then of course the "rain" was a trick. It quickly turned to sunshine, giving off a little warmth! This was exciting to us because for the Apartment Ministry we are doing, we planned a night of four square with the young-ens! My wonderful hubby drew the very precise squares and got everything set up, while I played on the swing set. We were bummed when (once again) no one showed up for the fun! ... the time while waiting for the kids is what developed these pictures! And then since we were done early, I cooked some homemade pizza! Absolutely delicious and easy. You all should go try the new cooking spreads that Philadelphia Cream Cheese put out (the pizza recipe is on the Italian kind)!

1 comment:

  1. swinging is one of my FAVORITE things!! and that pizza looks v tasty. xoxo jcd:: enter to win my jewelry giveaway !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...