Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday's Fancies

(Click image to enlarge)


1) Recently I have been loving the blazer look because there is so much you can do with it, dress it up or dress it down! I completely fell in love with this J.Crew cardigan when I saw it because it had the nautical blazer feel to it! Both styles are totally "in" right now. I love that its casual and comfy, but with style and a little dressy-ness to it!
2) I need some new dressy tanks in my wardrobe, so I've been searching everywhere for some simple but cute ones. I found this pink one at Old Navy! I feel like pairing it with the navy and white in the blazer adds some fun color to the outfit! You can never go wrong with navy & pink together.
3) This necklace from Forever 21 would be perfect for this shirt if I made the chain a little shorter, so it hit right about the neckline of the shirt! I like it because it complements the dressy look of the tank!
4) O, how I have been longing for some bell bottom flare jeans recently! These Gap flare jeans were the best I could find in the short time I had to put this look together! But, realistically I would love some that flared out even bigger than this. I just think they are so adorable and fun! The jeans keep this look casual and of course comfy!
5) You have probably already seen these shoes in an early 'wish list' post I did! But I couldn't help myself to post them again. I absolutely adore them because they are so classy & dressy! They would go great with a causal look or even an evening look. I love things that are so versatile.


Feel free to check out the creator {Av} of Friday's Fancies outfit & others by clicking the image below!

1 comment:

  1. I adore your Friday's Fancies!!! That cardigan seriously needs to find its way into my closet...and those shoes?! they need to be on my feet pronto! Thank you so much for joining in--I hope you will again soon! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...