Monday, March 7, 2011

A fun photo shoot



Jacket: A Hand me down
Tee: Old Navy (3$)
Necklace: Olde Faithfuls Antiques (4$)
Jeans: Banana Republic Outlet (15$)
Boots: Target (8$)







Today's photo shoot was a blast! I've come to realize that our photo time is definitely when we spend our "quality time" together. My love language is definitely quality time and sometimes it's super hard to find that time to spend with my hubs since he works retail hours. His hours are always random and long. So, we have resorted to making the most of it when he takes my pictures. He did such a great job today with the pictures that I had to post most of them! (sorry for the overload)... and lets not forget to mention, that this outfit IS a little out there for my style! But heck, why not try something new every once in awhile. The reason my hubs made me buy these boots was so I'd try new things, so here it is! I think the outfit has grown on me and I'm starting to really like it and appreciate it... what are you thoughts on it? Is it too out there for me?

3 comments:

  1. I love it! You look like a rockstar. The pictures are so good! The boots are probably my favorite part of this outfit - they're so punk and edgy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love it Mandy! I say "Go for it!!" Try new looks and you might just like them. I think it is adorable and very Rockstar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crop jacket and boots are fantastic. You can tell you are having a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...