Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Comfy & Cozy Tuesday.




Tank: Old Navy
Cardigan: J.Crew Clearance center
Scarf: 5$ store on Cruise Ship
Jeans: Plato's (Express)
Shoes: Walmart




As you can tell by the same hair-do as yesterday, this morning was a 'no getting ready' kinda morning. I slept as long as possible, neglecting a shower. [Eeekkk can't believe I just admitted that...] I started my new babysitting job bright and early. Well, early for me who has gotten use to sitting around in the mornings, taking it really slow with my coffee... This is why I resorted to the "comfy, throw something on" look today! However, as boring as the outfit is, I must admit that I love these colors together. The burnt orange and yellow definitely complement each other and the blue adds that base tone that's needed. I can never go wrong with comfort & simplicity... Babysitting the little girls is so worth this new early start! I get to be called Mrs. Jonny all morning long and see the little girls laugh, play, dance, & love on me. It's so precious. I love kids! They always brighten my day!

2 comments:

  1. it's always nice to be comfy & cozy but even better when you look stylish doing it! love the outfit and gold accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe i'm a nerd but my first thought was "Gryffindor"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...