Thursday, March 3, 2011

Glorious finds.


I'll admit that I've been holding out on yall! I completely forgot to post my finds from this past weekends 'thrifting time' with my mom! Well, here they are... [from left to right] what my mom called a grandma sweater. I liked it because it was thick and heavy duty. A brown silky (kinda) shirt. Super comfy & I have nothing like it in my closet. A cream cardigan w/ a cute flower embroidered on it. A denim button-up. I have been looking for one of these for a while now. A navy & brown blazer. which I'm excited because it's a lighter weight blazer so I can wear it during spring. Black heels. Wonderful because I didn't have any. Don't judge, it's just that I'm just now getting into the heel thing (flats are the way to my heart). Express jeans and a purse! Let me just tell you that everything in the picture was 1$ each, except for the shoes and they were 4$!! YEP, all of that for 11$... you can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...