Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jeans. Flare jeans (aka bell-bottoms)!





Shirt: Plato's (Old Navy)
Necklace: Style Swap
Jeans: Plato's (Express)
Shoes: Payless


I'll be honest and let y'all know a lil secret! {sometimes I forget to use my brain} ... I have been longing to own a pair of flare jeans and I'm sure you've noticed with how much I've been posting them on my wish lists and friday fancies! Well, I have owned this very pair for almost a year now, and I didn't even know it! I mean, I did know. I just never put two and two together. All I had to do was unroll my everyday jeans and they would turn into a pair of flare jeans! Silly me. Today I learned. And now I'm very excited that I didn't have to go out and spend money!

O, and another great thing... Mexican food! MmmmMMmmm. So we decided its more like a date week, so we went out again! (I'm super spoiled. I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...