Monday, March 14, 2011

Missing Italia



Blazer: Thrift ($4)
Tee & Necklace: Target
Skirt: Thrift ($4)
Belt: NY & Co
Heels (not really shown): Thrift ($4)





I have exciting news for y'all!! I purchased my ticket for the Style Swap in Columbia!! I can't wait to attend this event. I'll be going with my friend Jen. It worked out perfect that she has to work in Columbia Wednesday afternoon, so she figured she might as well stay for the event that evening! I think it'll be a lot of fun and such a great experience! I can't wait to take pictures and document all of the evening for you guys!

So my dad left for Italy this past weekend taking several students for a study tour over their Spring Break. When I found out that he was going again (this is the 6th year), I was extremely jealous! My freshmen year of college I went on this very same study tour and fell in love with Italy. We started in Venice, then Rome, Tuscany, & ended in Florence! Ever since, I have been dying to go back again! Perhaps one day my dream of exploring Italy, Greece, & Ireland will all come true! ... I took a trip down memory lane and pulled my best Italy pictures, for you guys to see some of the beauty this country holds (and be jealous w/ me that we're not there right now)!



(the guy in photo #1 is a hot italian waiter who was hitting one me... O, the memories.)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...