Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Polka dots & Style Swaps


Cardigan: hand me down
Shirt: Thrifting
Belt: F21
Jeans: Banana Republic Outlet
Shoes: Walmart





What a rainy nasty day. I wish I could have worn my red heels with this outfit, but I didn't want to risk it with this down pour and walking around the mall! And I apologize for the freaky bunchy-ness in the sleeves. The outfit looks much better with the cardi sleeves pushed up, but that wasn't going to happen since it was so cold out!



Ok, friends! I've been eying this event (A Style Swap in Columbia) since my sister-in-law sent me this link... I really want to go, but I'm such a chicken and I don't want to go by myself. So, if you're in the Greenville OR Columbia area let me know if you're interested in attending with me (email me: ajoybrush@gmail.com)! I've heard such great things about it and think it would be such a blast and a great 'fashion' experience! Or if you've been to one and have any feedback about it, PLEASE share your thoughts and experiences! If I do end up going, don't worry, I will take my camera and document all of it for you guys to see... This style swap event has made me consider hosting one myself. So, if you are in the area and would consider attending an 'in-home style swap' please comment and let me know, so I can figure out if it'd be well worth my efforts to host one! The style swap would be simple, bring an item you don't wear anymore, eat some good food, socialize, possibly some give-aways, and leave with an item you will wear. As easy as 1-2-3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...