Thursday, March 17, 2011

Style Swap

(click images to enlarge, then click again to magnify so you can read the writing.
Sorry for the inconvience, the images can not be larger on the blog itself!)






Thoughts overall:
- not worth attending!!
- the food was VERY disappointing
- it needed better vendors (there was only 5)
- it was cram packed. could not move an inch in the venue.
- needed more activities to do while waiting an hour for the Swap
- glad I 'won' 4 items b/c that was the only thing worth my money
- love the fact it supported a charity (the woman's shelter)
- it gave me good ideas to do my own in-home swap!
- not much more to say... a big letdown!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry it was a let down! But I like the things you got! They are cute! You'll have to tell me more about it when I see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh bummer! at least you got some cute stuff out of it. maybe next year will be better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...